How can i gain more wait?

Im six months pregnant and Im only 112 pounds. with my first chield I gaind 23 pounds all together with this one i have only gaind three so far. What typs of food should I eat to get to the right wait limment?

butterfly_tink

Asked by butterfly_tink at 12:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's not so much about gaining weight as it is about eating healthy. You should be eating foods high in protein and vitamines. You should be getting I believe about 100 grams of protein a day! That will help you and your baby put on the weight you need. Don't forget your prenatals too.

Here is a list of foods that are high in protein.

http://www.storknet.com/ip/nutritional_health/nutrients/protein_matters.html
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• BREADS AND STARCHS. BREAD,RICE,TORTILLAS,POTATOES&ASK DOCTOR IF YOU CAN DRINK PROTEIN DRINKS. THEY ARE HIGH IN CALORIES-BUT HEATHY FOR YOU-IF YOU CAN HAVE THEM TRY BOOST,ENSURE OR CARNATIONS. HAVE THEM 2TIMES A DAY FOR SNACKS AND NOT MEALS.~THATS WHAT WE DID FOR MY NEICE WHEN SHE WAS PREGNET,SHE WAS VERY PIETE TOO&IT WORKED. SMILES&GOOD LUCK! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• JUST READ WHAT WAS ABOVE MY ANSWER. SO JUST TO ADD: A PERSON ONLY NEEDS TO EAT 1/2 THEIR WEIGHT IN PROTEIN A DAY. FOR YOU THAT WOULD BE ABOUT 56G A DAY&GETTING HIGHER AS YOU GAIN WEIGHT. :) ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• its no excact amount of weight to gain is long as your not losing weight
    libramomma24

Answer by libramomma24 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Relax. The last rimester is when the most weight gets added on. I was only allowed to gain 15 pounds total. Don't sweat it. Ask your doctor if you should even think about gaining more now.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2008