Does anyone else have reacurring dreams of a pregnancy or a baby that they do not want?

For the last yr I have had dreams (each different) that I am either pregnant or I have a baby that I regret and do not want. I have a 5 yr old, and I really do not want anymore children. Has this ever happened to you? I wake up and then think of this mystery baby all day; and I cannot understand as to why in my dreams I wouldnt want it. If I got pregnant by accident in real life, i'd be upset, but i would still love and cherish the baby. In my dreams I don't...

AdrianzMommie

Asked by AdrianzMommie at 10:54 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• never happened
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• when I was pregnant with my son I would have a dream a lot and it was the same every time, someone would kill my son and seriously hurt my DH, in my dream I could see my son and when he was born premature he looked just the same as he did in my dream and sadly my son passed away, and my DH has never been the same. but with my girls I never had any dreams like that .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yes, actually, last night!
    i posted a similar question. i dont know what it means!
    i dont have any children but I definitely want some someday, just not now.
    if i had a child, i would have it and be the best mother ever since thats when god planned it to happen.
    even if i had 10 kids, i would have them all because thats what god intended.
    dreams come from our OWN psyche so we have to dig deep to find the answer! i think if money weren't an issue, I would want a million babies and thats just the motherly nature in me. in which case, the dream was my desire to have what I cannot.
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• well not a million LOL
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• no cant say that i have but i want more kids especially a girl
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Nope, I have been struck with baby fever as of late so I keep having dreams of missing or lost new born babies :-(
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011