BREAST Milk! YOU EVER SHOOT D/H-S/O?

Is/was your breast feeding painful? I could not do it. They hurt while and after. So I shot my then husband up. [relive the pain] I was just evil/ angry as hell all the time, summer pregnancy, living in a hot city, Baltimore, MD sahm, had everything I could possibly want. I shot him up every chance I could. aim was pretty darn good. when I missed he cleaned it up. he shouldn't have moved. lol 2- 45 CALIBERS LOL I GUESS i wanted him to be miserable to, he was OOOVERRJJOOOYYYED his child was on the way, BUT HE WAS NOT CARRYING HIM. OMG ALMOST 9 LBS GO FIGURE.

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I agree it hurt for a short while but the baby and I got in the swing of things. And yes every chance i got I would shoot him lol he loved it, which is probaly why our daughter is now 10 months old and were 23 weeks pregnant go figure
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 11:22 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• LOL...that's funny...My hubby is a doll....he massages my breasts daily and just laughs when he gets caught in the cross fire lol....If he didnt do that for me I would probably be miserable too..although sometimes I feel like I'm a cow he has to milk everyday lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• lol... I feel you there. When i first had my son (2004) i would squirt my soon to be ex husband with my breast milk just for the hell of it cause i was funny as hell to watch his reaction to it..... but the most funny part of it. i would also squirt my son in the face too, but to look that i would get from my son when i would do it was priceless..... hell if my breast were full of milk right now i would be squiurting my boyfriend....lol......
    but to answer your question about breast feeding being painful.... it shouldn't be. if the baby is latched on propery it shouldn't hurt.... have you trying talking to your doctor about it or the pedi about it? i would.....i hope that i helped in some way...
    tyner_brylee

Answer by tyner_brylee at 11:14 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• it hurt at first. but didnt bug me after about 2 weeks. yes i shot dh lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I tried damnit!  Unfortunately I have horrible aim, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• @tim foreplay? umm
    AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Apr. 16, 2011