10 kids for our easter egg hunt- does your family get together for easter and hide eggs for the kids /

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Holidays

• Yes, my parents have 13 grandchildren and we all get together for an Easter egg hunt at my grandmothers. The oldest is actually my son at 13 but he has autism so he is on a much younger level, but the 12 year old now helps hide eggs instead of seeking (my grandmother still gives him "prizes" for helping though)

Answer by missanc at 11:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No, we have never done that....it would be fun though. But I'm the only one with little kids, and the older ones wouldn't be interested, so it would just be my 3 older ones anyway.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yes and there will be 7 kids at ours. I am excited to see them all finding the eggs.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:40 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• That is so lovely!! We are going to attempt that this year. Any ideas for games for 1 to 19 year olds to play together hahahaha.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:41 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my parents love easter more than xmas and with 9 grandkids they go all out for easter ....they do all the baskets, hide the eggs....and have a great party at thier house every year....its so much fun and the kids range in age from 15-5 and they all have to hunt the eggs to get the prizes...it so much fun to watch the little ones sit right down and open an egg as soon as they find them instead of keep hunting.....and the big kids work hard to find the great "prize" egg....with a special treat inside.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• easter eggWe use to when my kids where little. Now they do it for their kids. lol

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Both sides of the family ONE kid so the Easter Egg hunt is a little different, but still fun!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011