Do you write in a personal journal just for your eyes only ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes I do, almost daily. It helps me to sort out my thoughts and acts as my stress relief as well. I've been doing it since I was 12, I'm 25 now.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Sometimes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes.  I write constantly.  It's not actually a "private" journal.  I'm pretty open, nothing to hide.  It's just a place to share my thoughts and what's going on with my day.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I used to write in one constantly, and it was more or less just 'brain dump', a way for me to write out all the crazy thoughts and feelings I have so that I could sort out what I *really* think and feel. My current husband used to be a nosey busybody who insisted he HAD to read my journal because he wanted to know more about me, but it ended up being a problem because when I am mad, I write out all the hateful, mean thoughts going through my head. I stopped writing after that, but I've suffered for it a lot because I also use writing to organize and clarify my thoughts-- I think on paper better than I do in my head; it's NOISY in my head-- and because it was a way for me to purge destructive thoughts and feelings without hurting anyone... Then I discovered sites that let you write privately online. I never re-read my journals, so 750words has turned out to be the thing for me. It's a daily brain dump. :)
    TooManyOwls

Answer by TooManyOwls at 12:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Not as often as I should, but I do on occasion.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes it makes me feel better to hve a way to totally express my feelings
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i use to write all the time just for fun and to relieve how i'm feeling if i didn't want to speak out loud, to me it became a stress reliever
    Chunky_Dynamic

Answer by Chunky_Dynamic at 12:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2011