finally regular, but now 2-3 weeks late

So, here's my story...I was on ortho tri cyclen for 10 years, went off it and it took 3 months to get my period, then when it finally got regular I missed it and am 2 1/2 weeks late, but two HPTs say Im not prego. I had sore nipples the week i should have gotten it, but that symptom went away and AF didn't come. then I had cramps and now they are gone and still nothing. what gives? I know it takes a while to get back on track, but what;s with the symptoms and no AF, etc???

xox

Asked by xox at 12:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It could still be the hormoes in your system. 10 years is alot of hormones in your body. you could always call your ob. they most likely tell you to wait it out for a week or 2 more, but they could always give you progesterone to start af. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Hormones are Likely but, i would indeed give this another couple of weeks and try again with the HPT,
    and if that fails consult your OBGYN
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2008