ALRIGHT SINGLE LADIES.....

What are the qualities of your dream man??? Mine would be a tall man with dark hair and eyes who loves animals and who owns a ranch somewere in wyoming. LOL. Kind, empathic, loyal and trustworthy. Also has to love children (I have a 5 yr old son) and has to have good morals and a passion for life. What is YOUR dream man made up of???

AdrianzMommie

Asked by AdrianzMommie at 12:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I gave up on the dream man a year ago but GL to everyone else.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i'm not single but i should add for all single ladies that you should hope to not have crazy inlaws you can't stand.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• A man that is sane, honest, hard-working with goals, knows how to love, respectful, loyal, trusting and trustworthy, considerate, moral, a positive relationship with God and his family, accepting and loving of my boys.....most importantly a man that wants to be in a family. But I agree with pinkdragon36 I think I gave up on meeting him!
    2boyz2pray4

Answer by 2boyz2pray4 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Money. Lots & lots of MONEY!
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Okay, I totally agree with 2boyz2pray4! But who knows if he's really out there for me. KLBrown's ideal isn't too bad either, lol!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2011