What do you put in easter eggs for a 16 month old?

I always hide easter eggs with candy inside for my older dd but this year my baby will be looking for eggs too. I can't fill them with jelly beans and she will make a huge mess with chocolate....

Any suggestions on candy to put inside the easter eggs?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 12:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have an 18 month old and he loves marshmellows so I am going to put a pack of Peeps in for him. As for the other items, I haven't put much thought into it.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 12:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• gerber fruit snacks
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• gummy fruit and marshmellows
    damionsmommy2

Answer by damionsmommy2 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Our local candy store has mini gummy bears, little enough for our dd to eat. Nerds, smarties, safety suckers, stickers, hair bows, mini nail polish ( if you paint their nails)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• nail polish, socks, suckers, hair things, fruit snacks, raisins that are in the mini boxs, I have done 5 dollar gift cards to places like book store or mcdonalds, or dq, ballons you blow up, bouncy balls, if big enough eggs and have seen at target the pet shop and little people already in the eggs, m and ms, bubbles if the eggs are big enough, my mom and dad got mini tops that spin on the floor and they fit in the eggs fine.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2011