Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to find a goo home for my son

he is 2 going on three in july(with the mind of a 30 year old man). i dont have any way to really provide for him like i would like to. his dad and family wont take him or help me. i just need some advice


Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I will take him.

    Answer by meriahmn at 12:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • Have you contacted social services? They have some good programs that can be very helpful. They are not all welfare, just something to help you out, with housing, finding a job and childcare. The childs father is legally obligated to help you out. Giving up your child at this point would be so hard on both of you. I hope you can work something out so you can stay together. I'll be praying for you.

    Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2008