What do you think

about the saying if he cheats with you hell cheat on you? ive seen it first hand happen to a few of my friends so i agree.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 12:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree for the most part. I've never cheated, but my ex cheated on me numerous times. The funny part is that last girl he left me for ended up cheating on him haha. How's that for karma? lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I agree. Past behavior is a predictor of future behavior, in general
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I think that it goes a long with the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater".  Probaly a lot of the time it's true but there are always cases where it's not.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes and no, I always say there any MANY reasons someone will cheat. Their reasoning for cheating might be something like what I am going through, been fighting for a divorce for 3 years.. If i date it is considered cheating. true and sucks but still, it's cheating. depends on every situation
    Anonymous

• once a cheater, always a cheater... the current g/f always thinks she's the one to change him...that he won't cheat on HER cuz she's different... forget that noise... a man who gets away with it once... has no reason to stop... you're not different honey..you're just another in a long line of suckers...
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 1:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yeah once a cheater always a cheater. My ex husband cheated on me the last 7 years of our 15 year marriage. When I kicked him to the curb the final time he moved in with the girl he was cheating on me with. About 3 months later he walked in on her in their bed with another guy. He calls me crying and said why would she do that? All I could do was laugh in his face and ask him how it felt!!
    hotmama_33

Answer by hotmama_33 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My friend laughed at the mans wife and while she thought they were a team he was out with the next woman and his ex helped him meet her. I believe its true

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• This happened to my bff. She was with a married man, his wife left him for another reason. So then he was living with my friend and started having to "work late". I told her the exact thing, if he'll do it with you he'll do it to you. I hated to be right, it broke her heart, but she honestly thought she was special to him. I can't say every person that has cheated will do it again, but I think you can determine how a person will behave in the future by looking at their past.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011