Do you ask D/H- SO You know, Play Time? (hint hint)

I cold rip my so clothes off some times just the way he walks through the door, or to hear that Texas draw. but, but I can't bring myself to out, and out ask. [hesitate] You know how they do us. We cold be in the middle of watching a sitcom, and out of the blue he will out wit it "let's hit it". You could be in the supermarket, or anywhere and he will ask " let's go get some". Do you ask him.? HOW? IMO, They want us to, it is a turn on for them. No subtle hints, no foreplay, you are hot and you want it, and you want it now. You literally ask him. I can't stuck on subtle. oh def, love and comfortable with him.

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I just send him an email at work and say Wanna F? He's here before you know it!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Hell yeah I ask him....if' it's been a few days ( I can only go about 7 without) I'll be like "soooooo when are we going to have sex cause you know it's been like x days right?" lol

But usually I'm alot more subtle and just grab his junk LOL....if we're somewhere public I'll whisper in his ear that when we get home he has some things he has to take care of, then I'll lick or nibble his ear so he knows exactly what I'm talking about lol

I've never been shy about asking for what I want lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Nah I don't ask, he don't either. We just go for it, if you get denied..you get denied. Most of the time one of us just makes a move and we get it on! lol If I want it, I'll usually just give him this look or bite his lip when I kiss him, or get real close and hug him and press up against him and just mmm in his ear. Just go for something, he'll get the hint! lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Oh I will point blank tell him. We could be sitting on the couch and I will say I want it now and you better be in the bedroom pronto!! Never seen a man move so fast in my life. If we are out somewhere public I will discreetly "grab him" and tell him I need "that" and he will rush thru whatever we are doing to get home. He says it is a major turnon when I do those things to him.
    hotmama_33

Answer by hotmama_33 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I tell my DH when I want it...lol
    Done so last night. I just ask him if it turns him on, he said "very much so".
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Ask? No.. Flat out tell him I want or need some.. Yes... and he likes it when I do.....   wink mini

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm a little more subtle, I'll announce I'm going to take a nap (which I never nap lol) it's now become our code. He'll even say "don't you want a nap" lol. Or I'll say maybe the boys will go to bed early (our code again). Or, there are times I'm a little more aggressive, I'll rub on him or lean against him. He's always receptive. I know you may be a little uncomfortable initiating, but I say the next time you feel that way, go give him a huge welcome home hug and kiss, that will get the ball rolling for you!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 19, 2011