If there was one thing you could change about your S/O?

what would it be and why?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I wish he would stop being such a hermit! If he wants to go somewhere, great. But then he gets all tense and pissy and ruins the day. I also wish he would keep the military at work and not bring that attitude home with him. Sorry that was two things. They go hand in hand though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'd super glue his two personalities together! I never know which one will walk in the door!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I wish that sometimes when I tell him something isnt a good idea he would just take my word for it instead of having to find out for himself....1. It feels like he doesnt value my input and 2. I know what the hell I'm talking about most of the time and he ends up wishing he had listened to me in the first place lol

It's super annoying
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I wish he would give up his fishing obsession. I know it comes with being an outdoorsy man but WOW, every conversation we have somehow ends in fishing. You can fish but you don't have to eat, sleep, breath and poop fishing lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would change how he handles money. He spends without even thinking which is why we have such a hard time saving money. It seems like the second we get ahead, he needs to spend it.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would make him less selfish. He is an only child so its hard for him some times (not always) to think as a big family.

Answer by gemgem at 1:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• he would stop smoking
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Hmmmmmmm. I would change his slovenly habits. He is a first class slob. I feel like I have 4 children instead of 3 because of his lack of cleanliness!!!!
    becca2715

Answer by becca2715 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• that is true lzsarejman they do go hand and hand and I was always told leave work at work and leave home business at home
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would imbue him with the ability to answer a direct question in a direct fashion instead of shrugging, grunting and mumbling "Whatever you say, babe".
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2011