What is everyones Easter plans this year??

hotmama_33

Asked by hotmama_33 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Holidays

• Mass in the morning. Then me, my oldest dd and younger dd will come home and make an Easter meal. Probably Ham, Mashed potatoes, salad, devilwd eggs, a cheese cake & german choc cake for dessert. While were doing that the guys usually are outside playing with the kids. We eat, men get served first, because they hide the eggs while the kids eat lol. Once the kids are done eating they go outside for their easter egg hunt. Once thats over, more playing, then my older dd goes home with her kids, mine stay here and usually pass out early.

Answer by gemgem at 1:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• We will wake up and just the family will do an easter egg hunt, open baskets and have belgian waffles for breakfast. I will take the ham out of the oven and get dressed and go visit family for a bigger Easter celebration.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011