Do you think if a couple messes with a girl one time, that the marriage is doomed? adult content

Even if it didn't go that far? They realized it's not what they wanted to do. And they aren't mad at eachother? And they still really love eachother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I don't think it's doomed.  I wouldn't even attempt it but to me it seems like both partners in the relationship were really listening to each other because both realized it's not what they wanted to do and stopped.  One person didn't ignore the other and go a head with it. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i believe so. if you two aren't enough to make eachother happy it is doomed. want what you have not what is coming along in the next 5 minutes
    Anonymous

• If they realized they don't want to do that anymore then No...I think your good....I've always been of the opinion that when you start introducing other people into your marriage it's the beginning of the end...but it seems like you know you don't want to go down that path and your still fully commited to each other so...hey good job on not doing something your going to regret...sounds like your good from the little information you've supplied
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Agree 100% with Lucky209!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Depends on how they can overcome this and move on.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• In my book? Yeah. You're doomed. Clearly there are issues if you're wanting to add someone else to the equation. I think councelling is in order. JMO.
    LadyStork

Answer by LadyStork at 2:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011