I'm 19 and 7 weeks pregnant how do i tell my grandparents when they will probably never talk to me again?

cantwait071909

Asked by cantwait071909 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They are you're grandparents, I'm am sure they will continue to love you regardless of whether they are disappointed in you or not. I agree that you are an adult now also so sit down with them and have a mature conversation with them about it. Also, I don't know if your parents are in the picture or not but if they are have them there for moral support. Good luck to you and your family.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• why wouldnt they talk to you ever again?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Can we have a little more background? Are your parents in the picture? Do they know?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sorry, a few more questions: are you in school? Is the father in the picture? Have you been with him for awhile?

KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• well regardless of any of the above questions, youre an adult...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You just do it. It's not like it's something you can hide forever. They will talk to you again. They might be angry at first, but they will still love you in the long run.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My parents both know and are seperated and are both happy but scared for me. My dad is worried about his parents. I am in college and live with my boyfriend who all i have is a promise ring. My grandpa has a good way of holding grudges and I'm really scared!
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i've been with the father for a year and a half and we've been friends for two years...
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My grandfather was a preacher, I got pregnant with my first before me and DH got married. I was afraid my grandmother was going to kill me but she was just excited to be extending the family tree, although extremely eager to get my pregnant behind down the aisle before the baby came. You may surprised at how they take it.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:13 AM on Dec. 2, 2008