Are You Coffee Drinker ?

I drink a cup coffee in the morning and the afternoon I like Hazlenut creamer in mine

Mom2lovingboys

Asked by Mom2lovingboys at 1:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hot tea please.. I use my coffee maker for tea lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I like Tea as well
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I had a cup of coffee today,I needed the energy boost!!!! I have not had coffee in weeks! I usually drink tea!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The Hazlenut is DELICIOUS!  I found a new one in the store the other day.  Not sure how "new" it is but it's new to me, lol.  It's called White Chocolate Caramel Latte.  It's YUM!  I also like the Caramel Macchiato.  Yes, I most certainly did go get the bottles of Coffee-mate out of my fridge so that I would know how to spell these names, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Lol I would have done the same thing
    Mom2lovingboys

Comment by Mom2lovingboys (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I like tea at home but I love my coffee when we are out. Starbucks is my favorite and when we are traveling I live on cappuccinos.
    from Quicktrip.
    alliesmom112

Answer by alliesmom112 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I drink several cups a day and I love Irish cream, white chocolate or caramel. Hot, iced... I don't care, I love it all.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I used to be until I found out I have Interstitial Cystitis and can no longer drink it :( And I can't find a good substitute for caffeine either :(
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yep! Last summer I finally gave in and treated myself to a Keurig that way I can have a fresh, hot cup of coffee anytime I want! No more waiting for it to perk, no more coffee sitting in the pot 'cooking' or going to waste.....
    I have enjoyed trying different k-cups and so far I really like the donut shop original (plain) coffee best.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I am a serious coffee purist. I don't like flavored syrups or creamers in my coffee because I love the taste of the coffee. I like a little milk and sugar.

Proudmom2510 - have you tried matte? I have a chocolate flavored one that gives me more of a boost than full caffeinated coffee.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2011