Have you ever been falsely accused of being a "line breaker"..how did you handle the situation?

or do you ever go out and see people jump in front of others and say "no we were here first.." sorry but i find that so funny!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep, all the time. I laugh and say oops and go to the back of the line if I am at fault and will kindly tell others to excuse themselves if we were waiting first.. gotta set a good example for the kiddos
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I told them to shut up, lol.  This couple were standing behind us at the fair.  My husband and I turned to look at the other rides, the line hadn't even moved and when we turned back around this couple had jumped us in line!  We didn't even say anything, just laughed to each other.  The woman turned around and was like "we don't appreciate you cutting us in line".  I was like oh shut the hell up, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• And I need to get my 2nd cup of coffee because I just typed that ALL wrong, lol.  I mean't "this couple was".

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• How funny this is on here, today DS and I were in the store and I was at the potato section, I turned back to look in my cart, and there was this lady putting her body in front of me so I couldn't get to the potatos,, so I just turned back to the cart,, and just chatted with DS,, she was really taking her time,, so I moved the cart to start going around the other side of the store,, I accidentaly bumped her when I went to back up,, she made this GRRRRR sound and pushed my cart hard,, it ran over my 6 year olds foot! I was about to say something and DS pipes up HEY what is your problem,, I usually would get on him,, but her face turned white,, and I just burst in to laughter!!! I did tell him not to talk that way again, but it just struck me as so funny, because he sounded exactly like me,, LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No, I'm the one who usually gets skipped. I just smile like a dumb ass!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011