Should I be worried???

OK, should I be worried,if so, what do you think it is?I had an IUD (Mirena) put in 2 months ago.Last month I got a wierd period, it was 6 days early, but very light and for 8 days, then all bleeding stopped.(Doc said that is normal for the first month).I'm actually due today for my next (scheduled) period,and also was told that my periods might go away completely.So,about an hr ago my left breast was hurting really bad in my nipple area,I pressed on my nipple and milk came out.Not like ounces,but I would say a good TBS or 2.I only bf'd my son til he was 3 months and he is now over 2 yrs old.This lactaiting incident got me a little freaked out right now.Could I be pregnant?If so I know it's really bad if I am on the mirena.Could it be the hormones from only being on it for 2-3 months?Could it be a breast tumor?What the heck is going on,I'm pretty scared right now. Please share any advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• Settle down. Your hormones are just probably out of whack. But, I will tell you this much, I developed a pretty severe infection from the IUD and had to have it taken out on emergency. I developed a throbbing, consistant pain in my abdomen. I don't think you could get pregnant with the IUD in, unless somehow it has came out... ???
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• ANYONE ELSE???
    Anonymous