Who was your first kiss?

I was a Freshman in high school, and it was on Halloween. I was walking with my first boyfriend (he moved here from Canada), on the way to the bus stop, when he stopped me and went in for it. It was not my best experience... I felt like I was kissing my Grandma and not only that, I felt pressured into it by my classmates and esp by him. He asked for an entire week if he could kiss me.. I mean, he was my first boyfriend. We just started dating. It lasted only two weeks because of this. If he was going to pressure me to kiss him, who knows what else he would try to do. I loved the fact that once I broke up with him that Friday, on Monday he tried to say that he broke up with me. Pshhhh. Men and their pride.

soulmeetsbody19

Asked by soulmeetsbody19 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• His name was Jamie, I was 16 and my family was on vacation. When he kissed me I thought "this is what ever body is talking about?" lol the earth didn't move, that's for sure.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• First kiss-in kindergarten in the coat room-lol! Don't remember his name.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• surprisedsixth grade. some guy in my class said to go to the coat room. I did and he planted a wet one on me. It was NOT like kissing my grandma. lol

Answer by admckenzie at 2:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The summer before my 8th grade year his name was Justin.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It was a really nice guy who I had a crush on and he was kind of shy.I was too. He kissed me at my front door after we had been to a movie. I was so thrilled. I was 17. Hehe. In the 1950's we were pretty innocent.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:22 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I was 13...dating my first love...he kissed me on my friends couch.
    Luther
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I was 14. His name was Lonnie, the neighborhood boy-slut). It was during a game of 7 min in heaven.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 2:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It was the day before my 15th birthday and I was dating Kevin....it was disgusting...he drooled all down my face, his tongue was COLD and he had pretzel caught in his braces....I think I may have threw up in my mouth a little when he was done lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• when i was in the fourth grade behind my aunts house, he lived next door. it was disgusting. he bit me and tongued me. i just went with it. i don't even want to mention his name bc since he was a grade older than me, i found out by some of my friends that he cheated on me in middle school when i was in the 6 th grade
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My first REAL kiss...my current husband, we were dating at the time, he had been invited by my grandmother to go to the family Thanksgiving/Christmas, so I had to ask Mom if it was OK if he crashed at our place. I can't remember what day or anything, but we were cuddled up on the couch, it was late so I think pretty much everyone had gone to bed, I don't know. Anyway, I moved my neck to where we were face to face, and he kissed me. It was pure heaven!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011