Charged with conspiracy to cultivate?!

I am from Ohio, I don't know how many people have heard of the two pot farms found and the ringleader pleaded guilty this past week...? Well I know someone who may have been involved. I just found out but the won't tell me anything at all!! Which it isn't my business, but by next month it will all be out in the public. But if someone really had no part in it and was a by stander and witnesses stand up and say that what are the chance they get charged the same which is ten years to life in prison? And can anyone that is really good with law maybe message me and help me out a little bit...

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• this is my opinion only & not to be taken as legal advice: ok? Knowing is conspiracy, in a way...but hard to prove in court as it becomes hearsay. But if that person WAS involved in a more person to project way then they can catch a charge but I dont think it would be conspiracy. You can google Case Law &/or FINDLAW (cases & codes), that may help you with some of the legal definitions.

My advice is to contact a real attorney for real legal advice, as anyone on here (especially myself) can NOT give you legal advice that your looking for only an actual attorney can do that. If you or someone you know is in trouble, please seek out an actual attorney. Check in your phone book for those attorney's who offer 1st consultation free. Talk to a couple for advice, prices and a possible payment plan. Then go from there...

If you havent been charged then dont go looking for it, it may find you... understand?
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Well no they have an attorney. I am just well nosey I guess. But our ""relationship"" together is to complicated to get into on here. But in realityI have every right to know what is going on, but in a sense it isn't my businss.. I can't find the records anywhere. I know grad jury indicted him last month, but he is out on a very low low bond (therefore he clearly is not one of the 11 that was charged because they did not get any bond at all).. I just have no idea what else it could be his final court hearing is at the end of this month.. I just would like to be there or read up on it a little more. Because this sounds mean, but don't seem to know it all about the law (neither do I, but because I family I know alot) And something just doesn't seem right, there is omething missing, and I he is worrying bout going to prison for life, like the other people.. I don't see that happening at all when he is out on such a very low bond.
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011