Have you ever dreamt you had another child?

i had a dream i had a baby boy.
did u end up having another child?
or what did the dream mean to YOU?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 2:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had a dream (which was sort of an image since I was only partly asleep) about a little boy. I actually asked him who he was and what he was doing in my room. He smiled and said not yet. Now this happened years ago. Our first child is a girl so I can only think that if we have another, there that boy will be. ;)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 2:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes and she smiled and called me mommy we played dressup in the basement.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i dont believe i have
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have had those dreams, many time before!! And i would sit there(in my dream) and try to figure out who that child was, and what were they doing with my boyfriend(at that piont in time, who is now my DH). And some night it was a boy and he and i would play cars, go outside and play ball and such. There was even a night i passed out from being in a crash(racing) andi would see a that boy out racing a car. But my 1st child was aboy! and i have been having those kinda dreams once again but of a lil girl!
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011