If you had all the money you could want...

Would that change how many kids you would have??

For me, yes, I know that I want my kids to have a better life then I did, even if that means I can only have 2 or 3 not 5 or 6 like dh would like....

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 2:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well I probably shouldn't have any more, but I sure would look into adoption!! My husband is an orthotist and we have talked about getting a child with CP or spina bifida, because he has the ability to help them, but we can't afford for me to be a stay at home mom! Maybe I will go buy a lotto ticket,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have no idea if it would change.  I'm not that "glowing" pregnant woman.  I'm more like the struggling to not be grumpy and to be grateful kind of pregnant woman.  So because of that and because I've noticed that with each pregnancy, my body hurts more and more, I'm going with no, it wouldn't change my opinion.  I have 3 almost 4 kids and I'm good with that.  2 boys, 2 girls, sounds perfect to me. BUT the main reason we decided to stop at 4 is because when doing the numbers, we get a long okay.  Our kids have nice stuff and we don't actually struggle anymore thanks to hub landing a decent job.  Add one more kid into the mix and it will put us behind.  I think focusing on taking care of the kids we have now instead of the "next one coming" is right for us.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No, money was never a consideration when we were planning our family. We wanted two children. We have two children. We're done.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Nope. I am done. I want to enjoy my children as they grow up instead of focusing on another baby.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:42 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Nope! Hubs and I agreed when I was pregnant with #3 he would be our last, and when he was born I had my tubes tied. Having more money would not change our decision-- we would still have stopped after #3.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No it wouldn't not have changed how many kid's I had. Didn't want the 2 I did have. But I love them very much and wouldn't change that. Both pregnancy's were a surprise.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have two, at times that's two too many!! I'm content with my DSs......when I'm not going crazy from them!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Nope, I had a hard enough time having the one I have. No way. Being pregnant stuck for me
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 4:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• no. in my case it would mean more money for the ones i have. i hate to say it but i dont think im going to have anymore kids after this one it just takes a toll on my body
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No I would take care of my business.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011