Should I be worried???

Should I be worried?If so, what do you think it is?I had an IUD (Mirena) put in 2 months ago.Last month I got a wierd period it was 6 days early but very light and for 8 days then all bleeding stopped.(Doc said that is normal for the first month)Anyway,I'm actually due today for my next (scheduled) period,and also was told that my periods might go away completely.About an hour ago my left breast was hurting really bad in my nipple area,so I pressed on my nipple and milk came out. I would say a good TBS or 2.I only bf'd my son until he was 3 months old,and he is now over 2 years old.This lactaiting incident got me a little freaked out right now. Could I be pregnant?If so I know it's really bad if I am on the mirena.Could it be the hormones from only being on it for 2-3 months?Could it be a breast tumor?I'm pretty scared right now.Please share any advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

• I really don't know but I wanted to respond....Did they say there would be any hormonal breast side effects from that type of birth control method? I would definitely call the doctor as soon as you can and try to stay calm until you do!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 5:00 AM on Dec. 2, 2008