Did you have dreams?

On both of my pregnancies, before I knew the gender, I had dreams of what the gender was, and what they looked like. I am curious to hear what you have seen in your dreams.

1st: Twins, girls, blonde hair, blue eyes (correct)
2nd: Singleton boy, brown hair, blue eyes (don't know yet)

And were your dreams correct?

JohnsonFamily5

Asked by JohnsonFamily5 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my 1st I don't remember dreaming at all about the way he'd look.  Just that he was healthy.  After he was born I started seriously wanting a girl.  I dreamed about her almost every night.  And I'm not bragging or boasting, just being honest, my dreams didn't even compare to her.  Always lovely when your reality is better then your dreams.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I had a dream I'm having a daughter, straight brown hair. Sort of olive color skin. I'm 18 weeks & unsure if it's true but it would be nice to give my mom her first granddaughter. She has 5 grandsons! Lol. :-)
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 3:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes, I had a dream of having a daughter and I did, and in my dream she looked very much like what she did when she was born.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i had a dream that i'm having a boy but won't know until may 9th
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I had a dream I was having a girl.... lol boy was I wrong (no pun intended) But I was actually very excited to find out I was having a boy. I don't know if I could handle another drama queen lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• This is my first pregnancy and we are going to let it be a surprise. A month before I knew I was pregnant I had a dream about having a baby girl. Then a couple months later I had a dream that we forgot to tell the ultra sound tech that we didn't want to know the gender and they slipped and said a girl. Again about a week ago I had a dream about having a baby girl and this time I saw somewhat what she looked like. But for whatever reason I still feel I'm having a boy. Lord only knows I guess :)
    SeekingJesus

Answer by SeekingJesus at 4:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I dreamt about a little girl leading me through a maze of nursery rooms. I found out this past week that I'm having a little girl.. so I suppose it's true? When I was with my ex fiance, I dreamt about our little boy, but I was never pregnant. And the other night I dreamt that I had the baby, and it was a girl but I was so dead set on having a boy I put our boy name on her birth certificate. My fiance told me that it was a girl, not a boy and I was like *sigh* "give it here then lemme fix it.." lol
    andiecheyenne

Answer by andiecheyenne at 5:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• i actually never dreamed out what gender my babies were going to be i always just had a feeling. i felt like my first pregnancy was going to be a girl and it is and i am pregnant now and i thought it was a boy and its a boy! lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011