My cycle is due on 4/20 and now I'm having brown spotting! Anyone experienced this before?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• It can be normal depending on these situations.
    if you had sex the past 12 days (implantation bleeding can happen 7 days to 12 I believe) you may be pregnant.
    the blood is usually bright red or dark brown and it's not like your normal period.
    However if you haven't had sex (unprotected) within the past 12 days then it's probably old blood from your last period. Google implantation bleeding for more information. I pray this helps you and answers your question. If your pregnant congratulations. Be blessed love. Jesus loves you and I do too.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes I've had unprotected sex a week ago today. I thought it could be implantation bleeding
    aprilrb81

Comment by aprilrb81 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011