Going tomorrow!!

Alright.. i have a doctors appt tomorrow to find out if i'm preg or not wish me luck bcuz i'm really excited!!!! :D

second preg. hopefully!! :D:D

anyhows.. what are you doing tomorrow?!

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• :( well the preg. test they did came back neg. :(

but my doc did say i have all the symptoms of being preg. so they did blood work! just to be sure but he prescribed the prenatal vitamins bcuz according to him even if the test said no.. its a yes!?

i'm really confused!! :P
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• NOTHING! Tomorrow is my last day off of the week and I plan on not getting out of my house! Lots of luck to you.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i go for a job interview...and going to get pics done wish me luck on the job i really need it...and i wish you luck
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Good luck I am cleaning house you know you are jealous lol Have fun tomorrow and good luck

MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I am just SSSOOO excited to go back to work...yeah and I want the measles too!!(At least I have a job to go to so I should be greatful) I am excited tho' about Christmas this year. I usually get my DH something he hates or wait till the last minute and buy just "stuff" for him. Well today I got him a Palm Pilot and the fishing stuff he's wanted.

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Good Luck....I hope it turns out they way u want it to!!!!!! Im getting a christmas tree!!!
    Kiera23

Answer by Kiera23 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• im cleaning the house, washing the sheets, going to the grocery store, sitting around waiting for the baby to come. good luck hope ur pregnant!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Wishing you luck! I have the day off so I am going to enjoy my babies!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2008