So my cycle is due 4/20 and today I had some brown spotting. Anyone ever experienced this before?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It is only 4 days early.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The "brown" spotting is old blood that your body is discarding. Thats normal and not to worry.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It can be normal depending on these situations.
    if you had sex the past 12 days (implantation bleeding can happen 7 days to 12 I believe) you may be pregnant.
    the blood is usually bright red or dark brown and it's not like your normal period.
    However if you haven't had sex (unprotected) within the past 12 days then it's probably old blood from your last period. Google implantation bleeding for more information. I pray this helps you and answers your question. If your pregnant congratulations. Be blessed love. Jesus loves you and I do too.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It can be normal. With both my girls I had the spotting. I am pregnant with my 3rd and I didn't have it this time around though. But my OB told me it was fine that it was old blood as long as it wasn't bright red. Thats if you are pregnant
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011