... does it happen at the beginning or end?

Im pretty tired lately.. im 29 weeks. my sister said i shouldnt be tired because that only happens in the beginning of pregnancy... cant it happen throughout your pregnancy? just to reassure myself i want to know what others think or have to say...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i stayed tired...lol i slept my whole preg.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:21 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• The only time I've NOT been tired was during my second trimester. First and last are both exhausting.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It can happen your whole pregnancy. You might want to mention it to your doctor...you could be anemic. Be sure you are getting enough iron, taking your prenatals and drinking enough water.

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think you're more tired the 1st and 3rd trimester. The 2nd trimester is supposed to be the easiest. In the 3rd Tri you don't usually sleep as well b/c your tummy and all the big kicks, movement, being uncomfortable. I think it all really depends on your body though.....
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• actually i just found out today that my iron is really low so thats also a contribution to being sleepy. but they act like i shouldnt be tired anymore. and if i said my iron being low makes me tired too they would say "omg youre only saying that because the dr said that" well i just learned about this and it makes sense...

they think anything that happens to anyone is being a hypocondriac... its annoying.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Just ignore them. Making a person is hard work if your tired take a nap, your body needs it!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i was tired alot during my 1 st trimester because i had morning sickness and didnt feel good and had headaches and got dehydrated even though i was drinking enough water i just couldnt keep it down.and now that im in my 3rd i cant really sleep at night and then i feel tired all the time even when i do sleep.every ones pregnancy is different though.and if your doctor said that your iron is low and that could make you tired then ignore your friends if thats what the doctor told you they werent there they arent the doctor.im sorry but i get that alot to when the doctor tells me some thing and i tell my dad and his wife they i think the doctors blah blah blah and i didnt do that with my pregnancy and i did this up until i had which ever kid and you know your body better than any one else and i think your just using it so you dont have to do any thing and you cant just do nothing.sorry.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• that just brought up me thinking again im sorry .
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:31 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Every pregnancy is different, you might just be more tired! However, your low iron is probably a HUGE contributer to that! Mine was low and I was exhausted as well, but as soon as I started taking the iron supplement, I felt a million times better! It's an extremely common thing that happens to pregnant women but most don't know it, so good for you for finding out!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• they say the first trimester and the last are the hardest and make u tiredest but i was tired thru the whole thing. ur body is creating a miracle and its hard work and it takes a lot out of u so there is nothign wrong with being tired the whole time
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2008