How don't you believe in God he made everything? He even made you? Please tell me why? Jesus is coming back soon and I want everyone to be ready. This is my first post on here so please don't be mean to me. Just asking a question. God Loves you if you believe in him or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesusfreak7085

Asked by jesusfreak7085 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in the God you speak off. He has done to much for me and my family not to believe God is good all the time. Like the anon said God is still going to be God if you believe in him or not. GOd bless you all
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• anyone that doesnt believe in jesus doesnt sit there and wonder why they dont believe in him if he made everything. because they dont believe it...

you be ready. good for you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• lmao, my parents made me by getting their groove on and my dad's name is David not God or Jesus.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• yeah if someone doesnt believe in him they dont wonder why they dont believe it if he made everything...it doesnt even cross their mind........

good for you for being "ready" but others, its just not for them.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• slinkee Appointed By God This is what the bible says
    "Now the word of the Lord came to me saying, 'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I haw appointed you a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5). There are several things here that are wonderful and awe-inspiring as we reflect on what this verse says about the omniscience of God. God tells Jeremiah that He "knew" him before he was formed within the womb. He already knew Jeremiah's strengths and weaknesses. He already knew that Jeremiah would possess what God wanted to use during this particularly trying time of Israel's history. And before Jeremiah was born, God had already set him aside for a special task which He would give him years later as a young adult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• anonymous.. if someone doesnt believe in jesus, they arent going to believe that out of the bible.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Mmmhmm, sorry but I also don't believe that Santa puts my presents under the tree either. No matter how many times I read 'Twas the night before Christmas.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I understand that but if something I said just helped someone it would be worth it.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Why do people respond to questions just to cause an arguement?
    Anonymous

• :) good response anonymous.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2008