Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Does anyone know where I can find a decent dip pen and ink set that isn't super expensive?

I want one mostly for practice because I got a gorgeous quill/dip pen with the BOS my husband got me, but I don't want a super cheap one, either. I've been looking on Amazon and stuff, but I'm pretty new to this stuff, so I'm not sure what to look for lol.


Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 38 (105,028 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)


    I have ordered things from Victorian Trading Co. and have always had a good experience. You can sign up for a catalog on the site too. They have tons of beautiful things in their books....


    Hope that helps you!


    Answer by CaseyErin at 9:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

  • I have seen them for sale in Fingerhut magazines and a couple others, but I can't remember the names. Fingerhut doesn't have them all the time, though. Hope you find what you want!

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

  • Hope. I would google it. I google everything

    Answer by juliemomx2 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

  • I've been googling it for a week, as well as searching for Witchcraft supplies because I've seen them in Azure Green's catalogue before, etc. but I'm not exactly sure what to look for.

    Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

  • Google calligraphy supplies. Many calligraphy pens are dip pens.

    Answer by SWasson at 8:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

  • Maybe you can find at a craft store.

    Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011