Have you ever set up a camera to catch you and your SO on tape having sex? adult content

I never have and doubt I ever will. Must look so stupid. Plus you never know what the other is going to to with this tape after you break up ... if you break up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't only because I'm THAT concerned about my body. lol. besides... with us.. it just happens. there is NO planning with any of the times we've had sex, so we wouldn't even get the camera going in the first place, lol.
    andiecheyenne

Answer by andiecheyenne at 5:11 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't. I would be afraid it would come back and bite me in the booty! Besides, I am not that brave.
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 4:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yeah, it's on my camera and it was pre-baby ... so all in all we looked pretty good:)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would if my husband wanted to.  I would be embarrassed though, lol.  It's not like porn where everything would be made to look perfect.  Perfect facial expressions my ass.  I doubt I could pull that one off, lol.  No, I wouldn't worry about my husband showing anyone but I would worry that I would be so busy nitpicking at what I look like on film that I would ruin ever watching it together. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• we talked about it but never got around to doing it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:28 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• We did and we laughed hysterically watching it afterwards. I'm only a size 2 (not currently, since i'm 19 weeks prego) but I couldn't believe how much jiggling was going on. we watched it once and deleted it. it was fun having sex knowing the camera was rolling. It almost felt like we had an audience. :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 4:40 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No. he has tried to though and the camera died lol
    Katelyn88

Answer by Katelyn88 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have never been asked and don't think I would am not brave enough and would be to scared it would get in the wrong hands if he got mad at me later on.
    shadowia

Answer by shadowia at 7:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• We have a mini collection ;)...It's really fun, but if you aren't 100% comfortable with it or the person you're with, it's going to be a drag
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I was married for 12 years and towards the end of our marriage I found multiple tapes of me and my husband having sex...all were taped without my knowledge..I felt completely betrayed and he violated my trust in a big way..We were having a lot of problems and I was very concerned with what he was intending to do with the tapes..when I confronted him he said he liked watching them and I ruined it for him because now I knew. The tapes were destroyed and soon after we were divorced but it wasn't because of the tapes I found.
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2011