Does the weather effect your mood??

It' s been raining and snowing all day and I just can't get motivated- I know if it was sunny I'd have been up and moving since I got up.

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When it's rainy and gloomy I feel the need for a nap. But otherwise no it dosnt effect my mood.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• That's a big YES.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Absolutely! When I lived in the Midwest, I would get so depressed during the winter, just from not seeing the sun for weeks. Since moving to Southern Nevada, I don't have that at all. It's sunny here more than 300 days of the year and I'm generally in a great mood.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Come to Pittsburgh. All it has done since October is either rain or snow. This has been the worst year that I can remember. All I want to do is sleep and it's depressing.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yes it does when it gets rainy iall i want to do is sleep snow makes me want to jus be lazy by sitting by the fire with a book sunshine just makes me want to play outside all day
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Its been raining here all day and I just feel BLAH . Weather affects my mood.
    Katelyn88

Answer by Katelyn88 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The weather has a definite impact on my mood.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have what's called Seasonal Affective Disorder- it's where you get depressed(or in my case, MORE depressed) in the winter time because of the change in the amount of sunlight.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes it does. But it is usually the opposite--if it is sunny outside then I'm gloomy and if it is raining I'm in a jolly mood.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2011