Job

I am a stay at home mom ...my kids are 10 .14 and 15 ..The 15 year old has special needs so between the kids and appts and everything else im busy!!!....I feel like my husband thinks I shld be working so i grab these jobs and end up quitting because they interfere w. my kids and 8.oo isnt worth the bull i would put up with. I figure in another 2 years or so I will go to work full time . I am a medical assistant and i took alot of other courses . Am i wrong? shld i be working? Times are tough like everyone else , but basically we can make it!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I've always felt that kids are #1 priority. If you can't work and cover your resposiblities at home then you should try to work right now. Maybe look for an online job or home business to supplement his income.
    I also think that since you already have medical experience you should lok into nursing school. You can do that online and at your own pace. You could work while the kids are in school. Plus you could only work PRN so that you make your schedule and usually the pay is more. I worked home health for a while and itwas great. I made the appointment with my patients and could schedule my life around them. At the time the pay for an LVN was $25.00/visit + milage.
    Because you already have your MA and a special needs child there may be scholarships out there for you.
    shewholoves

Answer by shewholoves at 6:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Kids are always first and if you can make it keep it that way!!!!
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 10:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Kids come first, jobs come and go.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Has hubby said outright you should be working? Maybe sit and talk to him about what you do each day.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I agree with the other Moms. If you're both okay with you being home with the kids especially with a special needs child, then stay home. Teens need their parents just as bad as toddlers do. Now, how you ever thought about working from home to make some extra money? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms! Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Moms working from home!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Honey if you're doing fine right now, why not choose something flexible, that you can take pride in being good at, and you can meet and enjoy the company of other women?

It's not always about the money--but the money is welcome too :D

I'm looking for motivated and happy women on my team--come visit my website, if you like what you see, feel free to contact me. I think it would be rewarding for you~ http://www.guyandeva.com/polly
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 8:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011