Got Letter From CPS!

I just wanted to share with you all (because you were so supportive to all my questions through the process) that our accusations of neglect were proven to be unsubstantiated. We finally got the letter in the mail today.

I am SO happy to have this all over and behind us. And again I wanted to thank everyone who answered a question and gave support along the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Congratulations!
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm glad that's over for you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Congratulations. I am so glad it's over.
    tgeary

Answer by tgeary at 7:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Glad everything worked out for you and your family and in your favor! Now learn from it but move on
    LittleBearMama

Answer by LittleBearMama at 7:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I had a neighbor who got one of those and it was definitely unsubstantiated and before that overloaded case worker got around to dismissing the accusations it was definitely a nightmare for them and for us watching them go through all of that mess... so I am sooo glad that for your family it is over and has ended on a positive note as well!!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 2:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011