Don't you just love when things are going your way? (more of a gloat, sorry)

Ok so after 2 years (4 cuts) of bad bad BAD haircuts I finally found someone to cut it just the way I want without cutting an extra 5 inches off leaving me looking like a guy. Then it's my birthday and I get to have 2 celebrations, with great friends! I have been looking for a new purse, and I had the perfect one I wanted in my mind, but I just couldn't find it. Went to two malls, an outlet store, and a bunch of other little shops plus online searching, then found the perfect bag right in the last place I would think to look, the local PX. It is Perfect! Exactly what I wanted! Then I go in to get highlights (always scary!) And they turned out exactly how I wanted! I swear I have Never had my life go this smoothly. Usually I never get anything how I expect. I know these arent really big deals, but after like 2 crap years of everything going wrong, it's nice to finally get something right!

So now it's your turn to gloat!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good for you! It's always nice when the little things in life work out-- it makes life seem more harmonious and pleasant. Enjoy it!!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:36 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• bow downhappyshhgood for you

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I love those days!! today is a good day, going to see Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks tonight!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• those are the days that I live for.
    juliemomx2

Answer by juliemomx2 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2011