I want 2 lose 60 pounds need help please!!! How can I do it ?

joanntorres

Asked by joanntorres at 2:35 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight Watchers! It's a plan you can live with.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• eat less calories and taebo!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 2:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Eat less and eat better foods and start walking and workingout. It will take allot of work but worth it. I lost a 103 in a year and still be working on losing it for the rest of my life, But I am happy with what I have done and like what I am seeing.
    cloverlady2008

Answer by cloverlady2008 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• It is easy for people to say just eat less but that is the problem if you could just do that you wouldnt be where you are now right? I am in the same boat. We all know that diet and exercise will do it but it is not easy. I am on Jenny Craig and I can truely say IT WORKs the food tastes good and you dont have to starve yourself. I have lost 2 lbs a week since I started. The important thing is to be patient and do some form of exercise. I will tell you that Jenny Craig can get pricey but what I do is alternate Jenny meals and salads so you get some variety but dont have to spend so much money. I also buy weight watchers smart ones for breakfast because they are good and low in calories and cost less than Jenny breakfast meals do. Good Luck on your weight loss. What they say at Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig is that you are not going on a diet you are changing your lifestyle. ; )
    MommaHopkins

Answer by MommaHopkins at 10:03 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Eating less is hard cus you still feel hungry. I found something that makes it so you can eat less and still FEEL FULL! It's as safe to take as water too! PM me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:07 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Alli has been the best diet I have ever been on. 1800 calories a day and no more than 19g of fat per meal. You take a pill 3x a day at meal time and if you can do at least 20 minutes of cardio a day you WILL SEE results! I lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks and I have kept it off for almost three months since going off it! You learn how to eat better and span your food throughout the day. You also learn portion control. The first two weeks is the hardest but once your body adjusts to the portions you will do great! I'm going back on it soon to lose more weight!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 3:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• And all those "treatments effects" are non existent as long as you don't eat more than 19g of fat a meal! I had none!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 3:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My last baby was born in July, I put on 35 lbs w/ the pregnancy (I weighed 252 at delivery). When I went in for my 6 week checkup I weighted 217! I cut out bread and sugar - ate whole wheat noodles (like spaghetti or rigatoni, I get it at Aldi's for cheap), had yogurt parfaits from mcdonalds w/out the granola if I wanted something sweet. My favorite breakfast is a BIG tablespoon of peanut butter and a cup of black coffee! By eating the proteins w/out the carbs, I wasn't nearly as hungry as I was before. I've slipped off the wagon recently and put on 5 lbs but I'm back to the good habits (it doesn't help that there's a mcdonalds, bk, pizza hut, wendys, taco bell, arbys, and gionino's pizza ALL w/in a half mile of my office!)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Dont take ali. I know a girl who did and she had loose bowl movements to the point her butt leaked. Iam serious!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2008