Basic manual treadmill

I've been researching, but they all seem to have really mixed reviews. Does anyone have a manual (no motor, no gadgets, no bells and whistles) treadmill they'd recommend? I want lightweight and something that really is easy to just fold up and store in a closet, but not so flimsy it falls apart in a month. Meaning, once it's put away, getting it out again isn't such a hassle it's an excuse to not use it.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I gave you a bump. Mine folds up, but it is pretty heavy and not easy to move around. It would be hard to put it into and out of a closet all the time. It is a more basic model (cost about $400 new). But, it's heavy.
    MomX3ThatsMe

Answer by MomX3ThatsMe at 6:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Thanks. I'm looking for something "rainy day" friendly, so I'm trying to avoid a huge investment, but also don't want to take up half the living room for something I'll only need when the weather is bad.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I know this sounds crazy but sometimes I tune my tv to QVC and just leave it on so I can see new market products and what not......and I recently (@2months ago) saw one aired on QVC. If you dont have that channel you can go to QVC.com and type in the search box non motorized treadmill..... it was quite affordable.... if they are sold out then call them and ask when they will get more.... I was thinking as they were demonstrating all its features that I might sell mine and trade it in for a non motorized one which seemingly takes up considerably less space! The one that was on TV was definite;y NOT flimsy! Hope this helps! :)
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 7:00 PM on Apr. 16, 2011