TTC (trying to concieve) Need some help

any tips you have weather your pregnant now or already have kids. even tips you think are silly please send them and bump this question!!! Thanks
things I already do
eat healthy (strictly organic)
don't smoke
petite no need to exercise (i think lol)
very regular periods

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a crazy suggestion. Talk with your SO and try not making love for several weeks. Ask him not to masturbate or anything. Basically, you are trying to build up some sperm.

This has worked twice for us. First time we didn't make love for 3 weeks and he hadn't masturbated. WE ended up pregnant with twins. The second time he was gone for 6 weeks and didn't have the time to do it himself. Well, I got pregnant while on birth control with number 4.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 8:25 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• have you tried the ovulation kits, it gives you the best two days to concieve. It took me and my husband a year, but we finally got pregnant, And i have endometriosis
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I was going to suggest the ovulation kits too.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Chart or buy ovulation predictor kits. Even with regular cycles, you need to know when you ovulate in order to maximize your chances. You may ovulate earlier or later than "normal", and your timing would be affected accordingly.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My husband and I tried for 5 years before we conceived. about 2 weeks after the start of your period you ovulate. (im sure you know that) but after having sex....it might sound funny but when he finishes do not clean up. lay on your back with your legs and butt in the air for like ten mins. like i said it might sound funny, but after 5 years that's what worked for me :)
    Tiewaz

Answer by Tiewaz at 3:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Do not make getting pregnant a chore! Relax and have fun.
    mlawson803

Answer by mlawson803 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 3:16 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• have not tried those yet but i will thanks!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I like that idea thanks palexander it sounds fun too!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Apr. 16, 2011