Do you watch Glee?

I just started watching it on Netflix. I love it! I dont' know why I didn't watch this from the beginning. Choir was like my only favorite subject (besides English) in high school! I wish I had the balls to sing like those kids do. I was always too shy for a solo, but really wanted to do it so badly.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 7:01 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• the plot bores me. my kids and I tape it and fast forward to the music numbers. Best yet was Kesha "tik tok" we loved it!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• What episode is that? I've only seen the madonna ep and the one where they do Lady Gaga and Journey. I don't like the plots either I just like the music.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• LOL, I'm the opposite of Hibbingtonmom. I love the plot, but more often than not I find myself fast forwarding through certain songs. Especially when Rachel sings. I can't stand her.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Ive only watched a few but what I have seen I really like I just dont get to watch to many "mommy" shows lol with 2 little boys if we watch tv its nick jr or disney jr
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My DD tries to dance and sing along with the show. I like it too, but watching her have so much fun while watching it justifies the whole 'I've been watching this show for two hours' aspect, lol
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My nine month old tries to sing along with it. She hums when music is playing anywhere.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No. seems corny to me even though I like music.
    Mommee42boyz

Answer by Mommee42boyz at 8:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• not seen it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2011