Itchiness in pregnancy...

My left arm keeps itching at really random times...And there is no rash or no bumps there at all..Could this be related to the pregnancy? It is SO annoying!

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be...or it could just be a random itch! How long has it been going on for?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:20 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I don't knoe if it's related to pregnancy but Igot like that too I think it just stopped after about 2 weeks.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:26 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I so itchy all over my body i hate it
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i itched all the time when i was pregnant with both my kids with my son they thought something was wrong with my galbladder but there wasnt i think i was just allergic to being pregnant lol i love my kids so i guess it was worth it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I got random itching and brusing. I would wake up and the veins going up my arm would be bruised. I just learned to deal with things that seemed out of the normal becuase alot of the time they are normal during pregnancy. Use lotion and try not to itch it! GL
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Take Zyrtec or Wal-zyr (generic Zyrtec found at Walgreen's) if it goes on for longer than a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 2, 2008