Just need to cry :(

this is my mom and dad they would be married 20 years in november. my dad has been gone for almost 14 years in july. i am just having one of those days where all i want to do is cry and listen to songs that remind me of him. we were close. our favorite thing to do were to give butterflykisses to each other. my son is named after him. my sons name is Paxton David. makes me sad when i think he wont be able to hold his second grandchild also. but i keep getting told that he would be proud of me for the i am raising paxton. but somedays i dont feel like he should be. i guess since he passed ive grown up alot even when  i was 5. i miss him soooo much and to think im starting to plan my wedding and he not here to help :(

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry :(
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• What a nice picture of your parents. Sending BIG HUGS your way. While I have not lost my father, I have lost family members I was close to and I know how much it can hurt and what a empty spot their passing brings. When I am feeling down and missing them I will get out the photo album and look at pictures and remember the good times we had, the laughter we shared and the love. Just remember that your dad loved you, and he will always be with you-- he is alive in your heart and your memories!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• First of all, this is a GREAT photo! Thank you for sharing something so personal.

Secondly, don't think for a moment that your Dad isn't around you. He and your Mom are always around. They will see you get married and they will see the new baby. There will be a time in your life when you will just "feel" that they are there and it will bring you peace.

It is awful to lose a parent and it's okay to cry. But it's also okay to ask for a little sign from them, to show you that you aren't alone and that they are still with you in spirit. Hang in there...this photo celebrates your love for them. XOXOX
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I am sorry to hear about your sadness and I understand. Losing a loved one is never easy. I wonder... do you have faith in Heaven? If so, the good thing is that you WILL see him again! You know? :) I think that he is probably watching over you right now!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 8:02 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• hugsI'm so sorry - I know how badly your heart aches for those who you love & miss so much.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• hugsim sorryi'm sorry!!!

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I am sorry too...somedays you just have no choice but to let yourself be sad. I hope your wedding will be as special as you deserve. I bet you will find a way to honor Dad's memory that day.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011