It makes me sick to hear about parents killing their kids how do you feel about this ?

Mom drives her kids into a river Mother kills 2 year old daughter Mother Leaves 13 month old in bathtub while she played video games I feel that they should receive the same death sentence their innocent children received not time in prison where they can watch tv breath air and eat food F that I am so sick of them getting away with it. I think if you kill your child you should feel the pain that child felt it makes me cry everytime I read it. Sorry moms but it hurts so bad when I see this

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 7:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It hurts to hear stuff like this but you shouldn't worry about it love. They'll reap what they sow. The one thing that makes me a little angry is the fact that there are women and men families really would give an arm and leg to have a child and these people ho have them do stuff like that. I can only imagine what the children feel like. wondering if it's their fault or not. It must hurt. That's what makes me cry to think about stories like that. Be blessed.
    jenkinswife2011

Answer by jenkinswife2011 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes- these stories make me sick! I dont understand how anyone can do something so selfish & heinous! 

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes, people snap. I agree with you. I almost wonder if we're at a point where people should be psychological tested before or right after having a child. I don't know what the answer is but people are not getting the break they need and worse they keep having more kids which puts on MORE stress....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• they need to be put to death if they kill there children
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• What you need to understand is that these people are mentally ill. And I don't mean depression. Could be Psychosis, etc. A person who is NOT mentally ill cannot apply typical logic to those situations.
    Tragic, to be sure. But what's really tragic is where were the support systems of these women, these children? How did it get this far?
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• It's horrifying and sad at the same time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:30 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Murders will reap what they sow.
    Mommee42boyz

Answer by Mommee42boyz at 8:46 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Yes--there are so many couples who want to adopt a baby and it is getting more difficult all the time. And these women have babies so easily... but they don't appreiate that..they are mentally ill. They need to just give their children to an adoption agency so that normal people can adopt them and give them the love they need.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:45 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Mama Mia---you say these woman are mentally ill, but wouldn't you THINK a family memeber or someone close to them would notice and HOPEFULLY take the children off their hands for a bit. Thankfully I've never known anyone with this illness...and I am sure it is scary.

It is very sad...so so sad and my heart breaks anytime I hear these crazy stories.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't know what the heck people are thinking when bringing in children to these kinds of situations. Some people are just so selfish! I know there are plenty of families that would love to have a child, but some people just causes pain to the ones they have or can't afford! Hearing these awful stories before I had my son, broke my heart, but now that I have a child of my own, tears well up in my eyes when I hear crazy news like the lady killed her children and herself by driving in the ny river, wth was she thinking!? Now the child that survived is going to have to live with this the rest of his life and so is the rest of his family! So upsetting.
    Sweet_Memoriez

Answer by Sweet_Memoriez at 9:51 PM on Apr. 16, 2011