My cervix is 1.2cm an I am 24 weeks and have been on bedrest for the past 3 weeks... anyone else have a thinning cervix?? PLEASE ANSWER

I just got 2 steroid injections over the past 2 days and i am scared :( Anyone else going through the same thing of have some good stories they can share? Please Answer

firsttimer338

Asked by firsttimer338 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had that happen with me my first pregnancy and I gave birth at 33 weeks. My daughter is turning 4 in August. I know how scary it can be and how your always worrying. As long as you stay healthy and in bed you should be fine.
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 8:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• No I'm sorry...but good luck hope everything turns out ok.
    My son was preemie born at 32 weeks but my water just broke early.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I wish I could be more help, I went into preterm labor at 33 weeks and had to have it stopped twice but i have been on bed rest and meds since then and i will be 36 weeks monday.....hopefully whatever they give you will help. good luck momma!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:56 PM on Apr. 16, 2011