What's the funniest thing you've heard or seen today?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 8:04 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my ex MIL called wanted my daughter to stop by to get an easter gift (btw she's a bit slow) anyway we get there and my dd goes in and comes out with a dog and i'm thinking oh hell no no animals LOL so my dd gets all excited they got a new puppy and hands it to me in the van..this dog starts , peeing and pooping all over my car door and my dd. I have a thing about germ so I'm like give it back give back! So she does and my dd has to run in and change her clothes, She gets in the car and I said what did she have for you, my dd pulls out 3 crayons and a piece of paper with a bunny on it........We got pooped on and went all the way over there for a piece of paper!!!!! ROFLMAO
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• saw the movie "the other guys" when he told his wife im gonna do you grandpa style lol
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 8:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I was driving down the main road to get to my neiborhood and saw a man in pants and a woman in a long skirt standing side by side both bent over picking up limbs and sticks. It was funny because I came around the curve and all I saw was two butts. It reminded me of the yard art cut outs of the granny bent over in the flower bed. Me and my girls laughed until we hurt.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:14 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• [MATURE.] Teacher asks her student, Timmy, "Why is your cat at school today?" Timmy says, crying, "Because I heard my daddy say to my mommy, 'I'm going to eat that pussy when the kids leave.' So, I'm saving him!"

Today, I decided that I want to be a ninja when I grow up. I Googled "Ninja School" to see where I can be professionally trained in the art. I followed a link that said Ninja School, and the page could not be found. Well played, Ninja School.

dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 9:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• @ rosepetalluv i'll have to watch that movie :)
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• @luvmygrlz that's funny :)
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Either this:

http://failbook.failblog.org/2011/04/15/funny-facebook-fails-cats-on-a-plain/

Or on Scrubs I saw JD tell a guy "Sean, we have had sex with the same women. That makes us wiener cousins. And where I come from that's stronger than family." lol.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• The other day, I was fortunate enough to see the comedian, Judson Leiply (sp?) who does the "evolution of dance". He was great! Check him out on You tube! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• @Ati_13 that is so fuuny
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• @mrsmom110 i'll do that
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Apr. 16, 2011