What do you think about facebook....

My boyfriend refuses to add me as a friend on facebook...he insists its not because he is talking to any other women but that if we were friends it could cause a lot of drama on his page and he doesnt want that. I have a hard time believing thats whats really behind it. I mean I cant see myself posting something bad on his wall or anything, then my friends and family would be in the middle of our personal business as well...why would I want that? I am just curious how you all feel about facebook and how you deal with it when it comes to realtionships.

MaddyTaylor

Asked by MaddyTaylor at 8:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• that seems weird to me
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:07 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• My SO and I know every login and password to every log in account we own, so I know his he knows mine. For face book I am his "friend" it states that we are in a relationship. We don't really talk to much over facebook since we live together, but when I do post I wil like something he says, or if he has worked all day I'll write, "I miss you" things like that, but nothing super personal.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I would wonder why he would add you as a friend. If there wasnt anything to hide he wouldnt have a problem. Me and my husband are both on facebook and are friends, we have nothing to hide from each other.

I like facebook, it helps me reconnect with friends and I like the games.
    tgeary

Answer by tgeary at 8:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• my husband has and i have FB pages, we are friends and it shows that we are married. I have his password b/c it is saved on the computer, but I don't really look at his page. Sometimes he has me harvest his crops (Farmville) but he has no problem being perfectly transparent to me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Sounds sketchy...gl
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• sounds weird to me, I would not be ok with not being friends..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Hes hiding something,

I love facebook and its always fun to chat with old friends.
    But my facebook says Im married and it shows my husbands name and pic. My husband has my email and password if he ever wanted to check and I have his. Sometimes he even goes on and check any messages I have (Im on bedrest) Trust is really important and if having you is "too much drama" is b@#$ s@#$
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 8:13 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I stopped using fb because of all the drama. Especially from co-workers. Gossip Book is what I call it. I'd rather be here with all of you.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• If you are both using fb I do not see a problem with adding you to his list . Unless you are known for writing novels on peoples walls and airing dirty laundry on fb he should add you. Other wise something is up and I would wonder what and who it was.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• DH and I both have facebook. We have each other's passwords but it isn't an issue. We have fun with it. We use it to keep in touch with our family overseas and friends from college.

I agree with the others who say that something is fishy that he won't add you as a friend.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:19 PM on Apr. 16, 2011