When was the earliest you can have loss of appetite when pregnant

I JUST found out i was pregnant but have been having a loss in appetite for awhile now. COuld i have it as early as 1 week after conception? or is it more likely i had it after two weeks?

oh.mylanta

Asked by oh.mylanta at 8:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had a loss of appetite during any of my pregnancies
    Anonymous

• The first week! LOL! I was throwing up all the way to 7months! I even had a prescription so I could eat and keep it down!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 8:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Everyone is different.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 9:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I puked from 6 days after sex through my delivery room with my first. I do not handle the changes in hormones well at all, so for me, my changes have been immediate.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:23 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• With my second, I lost my appetite starting at about 3 weeks, a week after ovulation. The big thing is when implantation occurred, usually 6-10 days after ovulation, which is when hormones start being produced that give you all those crazy symptoms. So one week after conceptions is entirely possible.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:54 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I had it soon after I figured out I was pregnant, and it lasted until about 30 weeks. Then I made up for it! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2011