Sketcher Shape ups?

Do they really work are they worth it, are they comfortable?

lil_shannie

Asked by lil_shannie at 9:05 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• rebok has better ones.
    Anonymous

• Love mine.. I work on my feet for 12 and 1/2 hours and they have never hurt my feet. No pains in my feet, knees or back.. I think they are worth it but I really don't see the "shape up" side. I wear them for comfort..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Iv seen several news pieces with Podiatrists (foot Dr's) who say they DO NOT do what they advertise, and may even cause you to fall or hurt your ankles. I think it's another gimmick to get gullible people to put out allot of $$ for special shoes, that do nothing.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:09 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Not sure, I've been curious too.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 9:10 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I have heard that they are very comfortable, and my stepmom swears that they have helped to deal with her knee pain, but I don't think that they do anything to tone you. Also, they are UGLY. I wear Fitflops and I love them. I don't think they do anything to tone, but they are very supportive and comfortable and the only sandals that don't hurt my feet.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:16 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't know, but my husband recently bought a pair of shoes without realizing they were like the shape-ups. He hates them. He said he feels like he's walking around on a backwards high heel shoe, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I don't know, but if they do I'd definitely would buy them as I walk at least a mile everyday.
    Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 6:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2011

• hi ,i have some and they arent good for say if your working and haveing to climb upon ladders to you know put boxes away stuff like that but as far as your angles get stronger and legg muscles do to you will feel it for sure if you wear them at least 4 times a week it takes about a month to feel anything so have fun walking just take your time it takes some getting used to its almost like walking at first on your toes have a good day much love and peace from dawn.
    sunshine961

Answer by sunshine961 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yes iam sorry they are confortable and i alos have another same brad of shoes just walking shoes and there so good its like walkling on a cloud i would buy the whole wearhouse if i could . much love and peace from dawn. i have problems with my feet and these shoes is the best i have ever wore in my whole life but check it out for your self . really i feel like iam walking on a cloud have a good day much love and peace from dawn.
    sunshine961

Answer by sunshine961 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have them and they are very comfortable and i do feel a work out in my calfs etc but after a few months my hips started hurting bad, so i got the Reebok easy tone and my hips feel so much better!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011