Ugh!!! Everything I eat has been giving me heartburn the past two days!!! Could this mean baby?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could just mean you need to loose some weight to prevent the heartburn. Heartburn isnt a sign of pregnancy that I know of.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• could just be the food you're eating.. if you think you might be pregnant, wait til after you've missed your period to take a test
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm 5'2 and I weigh 115 so losing weight is def not something I need to do!! Thanks for ur input : )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Heartburn doesn't mean pregnancy...I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and haven't had heartburn with any of them
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 10:06 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Try chewing gum after you've eaten
    ShamrocksNroll

Answer by ShamrocksNroll at 10:12 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• heartburn isn't a result of weight. It's what you're eating. Look up the foods that give heartburn. Also try having yogurt to cap off the night. Now, if you think you might be prego, my ques would be, how late are you in your period?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011