Responses

I told this girl how she was very rude and unkind to me and I didn't give her a reason to treat me so bad. The girl has DEEP issues and hated me for reason I will never understand. When I told her that she was very unkind she responded with "God Bless you". I was like ??? I have always been blessed. My response was " I have always been blessed especially when I had to deal with a person life yourself.".

Hate to sound kiddy-ish or anything like that but I want to know...was my response a good one or was I off the mark? I've always known I been blessed everyday I wake up I'm blessed right off the bat so I don't get why should you try to throw God in a negative way.
***Again the girl has deeper issues within herself and uhappy where she is in life and just hated hard core on me and my lil situation***

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't know what to say.

Some people have issues and it's best just to stay away from them.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yeah I wrote her a letter after leaving as a way to let go and say what I wanted to say when I was there but held my tounge to avoid a situation. so once gone I wanted to release myself from that. Dat gil did have major issues...she said she was molested by her dad and mother did stuff about it and mutual associates said she was a backstabber from way back and helps everyone but throws it back in their face (I didn't know that until after teh fact) but yes I will not continue to contact that girl cause she is that type u gotta stay away from.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• yeah that girl was a total lame-o she was only mad at me cause my body looked good right after having a baby, I was in college, working part time, and a single mother. Like shit don't hate congradulate. lol She going to really hate me at the high school reunion.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Apr. 16, 2011