I NEED MORE ADVICE

SO MY LAST CYCLE BEGAN AND ENDED FUNNY COMPARED TO ANY OTHER AND I ALSO POSTED MY STORY LAST TIME AND EVERYONE WAS TELLING ME THAT I WASNT PREGNANT AND THAT IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD BUT NOW IM PEEING MORE AND CRAMPING MORE AND MY BOOBS ARE SENSITIVE ON AND OFF BUT THE SENSITIVITY USUALLY LAST ABOUT 3 DAYS BEFORE STOPPING AND NOW I DONT EVEN CARE TOO MUCH FOR EATING AND SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IS VERY PAINFUL NOW SORRY FOR THE TMI

cola22

Asked by cola22 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• May be your period.. But I can't say for sure. Just wait to take a test. That's really all I can tell you.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• take a pregnancy test
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• Best way to know is take a pregnancy test...you can get them pretty much anywhere...health department, planned parent hood, dollar store.

michcous

Answer by michcous at 3:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I have never had to ask if i was pregnant... the symptoms are pretty unmistakable. yes sensitivity in your breasts, mostly in the nipples, nausea vomiting cramping and missing your period. dizziness is also common, irritability, crying, mood swings. if you haven't missed your period you shouldn't even ask
    Tiewaz

Answer by Tiewaz at 3:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• THANKS EVERYONE AND BY THE WAY IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY ONE THINGS AND THEN SAY ANOTHER DONT REPLY ON MY PAGE OK
    cola22

Comment by cola22 (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2011